This treatment is for the management of Sub-terrain Termites, Dry wood Termite, and Damp Wood Termite.
KNOW YOUR TERMITE
The Subterranean Termite
It builds its colonies underground. They need a regular source of moisture and contact with the soil. They are found in jungles, forest and mainly rural or semi-rural areas and they come in many sub-species.
The "Dry wood" Termite
Colonizes wood above the ground, that is, trees. They don’t need contact with the soil to survive. Found extensively in urban areas, they miss the trees that once occupied your housing colonies. Deprived of food, they live under your foundation, eat through it and your walls and then proceed to destroy your furniture and precious belongings, from art to books to wooden antiques.
Dump wood Termite
Typically live in damp and decaying wood as they require regular contact with water ad well as high humidity.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SERVICE ?
- Termites are one of the most common found across the globe.
- Termites are a terrible threat to our homes and valuables. These scary little termite armies are a mighty force of nature, as relentless as an ocean current.
- Termites can eat away your profits by causing significant damage to structures, raw materials and and inventory.
There are two modes of treatment : Pre-Constructions and Post-Construction.
- Before your home is built-10 year warranty* from the date of commencement of treatment.
- After your home is built-1 year contract with initial treatment and regular checkup.
- Multiyear contracts are available based on infestation.